donderdag 8 september 2022

Dankbare Donderdag

Nou, ik ben dus heel blij met de regen. En mijn planten ook. Vanmorgen heb ik de regen gefilmd, gewoon om het mooie geluid. Dankbare donderdag. Voor de regen.

Finally rain
Finally rain! I'm so glad the temperature has dropped now and I hear the soft tapping of the rain. I went outside this morning, behind our house, to film the drops. My t-shirt was soaked when I went back inside. The sound of the rain needs no translation.


My plants
My plants were also very happy with the rain. My monstera deliciosa also enjoyed the rain. I have 5 of these plants. This one has only one leaf. A beautiful big leaf. And a new leaf is coming very soon. 

Pink clogs
Oh and those pink clogs, I found them when we were cleaning out the shed. They are ugly and yet I keep them because they are very easy to put on if I want to go outside for a few minutes


When rain falls, it washes across the world and can make even a dirty old street look glistening and beautiful. Source: 115 Rain Quotes

Linked to Sweet Tea & Friends 

1 opmerking:

  1. Aritha, I hear you about the rain. It's been rainy here too. It's slowly getting cooler now. Your clogs are great.
    Thanks bunches for linking up with Sweet Tea & Friends this month friend.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen